Submit your resume
Logistics Coordinator – (Mat Leave Coverage)
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & Recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfill, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for processing and verifying all necessary logistics requirements for inbound and outbound freight and in charge of facilitating the flow of materials from its supply to delivery using our fleet trucks as well as 3rd party carriers.
In this role you will coordinate all logistics functions including compliance with legislation, carrier/driver efficiency by coordinating transportation for local inbound and outbound orders as well as overseas imports and exports, ensure the Operations Team have been provided with processing instructions with all customer specific requirements being met as well as, creating/issuing certificates of recycling and/or destruction and shipping summaries to clients as needed.
- Manage customer accounts and act as a day do day liaison for the clients
- Engage with Quantum team members where required, to ensure fast and accurate responsiveness to customer and ensure customer satisfaction
- Dispatch freights and contact carrier representatives to plan and issue shipping and delivery instructions.
- Manage and coordinate carriers, customers and Quantum Operations; maintain a schedule of incoming / outgoing loads and communicate it to the team
- Clearly communicate any customer dissatisfaction or potential quality issues internally and escalate it where appropriate for swift resolution
- Perform new account set up in systems
- Assist with preparation of customer quotes as required
- Prepare customers volume / environmental reporting
- Complete documentations such as pick lists, bill of ladings, custom invoices, shipping orders while maintaining open orders with priority of the purchase contract
- Assist with organizing and scheduling collection events, special programs, etc. as required
- 3-5 Years Logistics Experience, working in Manufacturing
- Overall good knowledge of Transportation Industry in Alberta
- Knowledge of scrap metal material, processing and packaging an asset
- Knowledge of International Traffic and Logistics (including CTPAT regulations, PIP Programs, Environmental Compliance in Transportation and customs requirements) an asset
- Company paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company RRSP matched up to 3.5%
- Family Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability