Submit your resume
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & Recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfills, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
We are looking for a passionate Quality Coordinator to join our team! The role will be responsible for updating and controlling the documentation management system in compliance with ISO 9001/14001/45001, R2 and other relevant standards as they apply to the specific locations, and supporting the timely completion and record retention for audits and corrective actions.
- Manage ISO documents, records, and templates within MS SharePoint
- Maintain and update controlled documents for the integrated management system for Quantum locations
- Process document change requests and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders
- Organize annual, monthly, and weekly tasks for each location to ensure regulatory and standard compliance requirements are being met. Follows up with Quantum locations to ensure that action items have been completed.
- Coordinate periodic reviews, updating and archiving of controlled documents and records.
- Support continuous improvement processes and tracking of corrective actions and completion.
- Coordinate and/or support internal and external audits, and liaise with stakeholders
- Administrative tasks such as updating QEHS Webpage, completing Management Review presentations, and completing customer information requests
- Other tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary education (business studies, office management) or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with quality management systems and/or document control
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with supporting certification audits or internal auditing
- Experience with MS Office, MS SharePoint
- Industrial experience preferred
- Office environment
- Occasional travel
- Occasional exposure to production floor, loud noises, dusty conditions, and heavy machinery
- Manual dexterity required
- Sitting at length with opportunity to move around as required
- Exposure to computer screen for long periods of time
- Company paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company RRSP matched up to 3.5%
- Family Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Safety Shoes & Glasses reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the E-waste industry, with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about us, visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com