Submit your resume
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & Recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfill, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
We are looking for a Production Associates to join our team., This position will be responsible for manually dismantling and disassembling electronics. Working in a specified area of the plant, and required to move, sort, break apart and lift materials in an efficient manner while respecting standards of security and safety.
- Identifies and sorts different electronic materials in assigned boxes while adhering to classification of commodities into different grades to maximize production output
- Manually dismantle electronics materials by hand of small tools
- Follow policies, procedures, and work instructions for all daily activities.
- Sort materials into defined categories and report weights processed
- Record data into ERP system regarding weight of material
- Remove batteries from all electronics.
- Always maintain housekeeping and site cleanliness with a focus on Health & Safety
- Promptly report any issues to the Production Supervisor or designate
- Other duties may be required as requested by supervisor or team lead
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience is an asset
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
- Commitment to personal safety and safety of coworkers
- Experience using various hand tools/ air tools/power tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 40 lbs. or 18 kgs
- High volume of heavy equipment traffic
- High exposure to designated substances
- High Exposure to loud noises; hot and cold temperatures, dusty conditions
- Repetitive tasks with a fast passed processing environment
- Must wear required PPE, respirator, safety glasses, gloves and safety shoes
- Company paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company RRSP matched up to 3.5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Safety Shoes & glasses reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the E-waste industry, with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about us, visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com