Submit your resume
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is Canada’s largest and most important vertically integrated processor of IT asset disposal and recycling. We are committed to enabling the safe and secure reuse of electronics, the responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfills and the recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
We are looking for a Production Associate to join our team. This position will be responsible for the manual dismantling and disassembly of electronic products. Working in a specific area of the plant, and having to move, sort, separate and lift materials in an efficient manner while adhering to health and safety standards.
- Identifies and sorts various electronic materials into assigned boxes while adhering to the classification of products into different categories to maximize production output.
- Manually disassembles electronic materials using small tools.
- Follows policies, procedures and work instructions for all daily activities.
- Sort materials into defined categories and report processed weights
- Record data in the ERP system regarding the weight of materials
- Remove batteries from all electronic devices.
- Maintain site maintenance and cleanliness with a focus on health and safety at all times.
- Promptly report any problems to the Production Supervisor or designee.
- Other duties may be required as requested by the supervisor or team leader.
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Commitment to personal and co-worker safety.
- Experience using a variety of hand tools, air tools and power tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 lbs or 18 kg.
- High volume of heavy equipment traffic
- High exposure to controlled substances
- High exposure to loud noises; hot and cold temperatures, dusty conditions
- Repetitive tasks in a fast-paced processing environment
- Must wear required PPE, respirator, safety glasses, gloves and safety shoes.
- Company-paid supplemental health and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Company RRSP match up to 3.5
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Reimbursement for safety shoes and glasses
- Employee purchase program (up to 20% off at Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a role in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We thank you for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodations can be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the e-waste industry with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about us, visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com