Submit your resume
Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP is the leading and largest vertically integrated IT Asset Disposition & Recycling processor in Canada. We are committed to enabling safe and secure reuse of electronics, responsible recycling of electronics to divert waste from landfills, and recovery of natural resources from obsolete electronics.
We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join our team. Under the supervision of the IT Director, the IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the corporate networking infrastructure, providing employees with extensive and complete assistance in any issues they may have with respect to information system technology while ensuring that accordance with the company’s operational standards and policies is followed.
- Provide end-user support by responding to and resolving user issues with hardware and software
- Provide training assistance to users
- Provide first-level helpdesk support and troubleshooting for the IT group
- Ensure to work with / use security measures, procedures and devices as required
- Providing a reliable, high uptime network environment
- Ensure measures are in place to protect corporate data, through multiple threat protection methods, security surveillance and education of end-users
- Design, organize, modify and support the organization’s computer systems
- Creating a backup and safeguarding corporate data from threat or corruption
- Maintains systems through upgrades, daily system monitoring
- Performs preventative maintenance, general repair, installation and troubleshooting
- Monitor performance and reliability of network and servers on a regular basis
- Maintain up to date technical documentation/standards of the network, network devices, LAN’s, WAN, Cameras, Printers, and PC’s
- Maintain and enforce all related IT procedures and standards
- Provides on-call, after-hours support as required
- Assist in IT infrastructure projects, budgeting, and implementations
- Assist in establishing and auditing appropriate system controls and security
- Enforce full compliance on software licensing
- Manage hardware & software assets, third-party services and vendor relationships
- Post-Secondary education in the field of computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years experience with network systems
- Strong experience in Microsoft 365
- Previous experience with User administration
- Experience in System and network maintenance
- Network Security technologies knowledge
- Microsoft Active Directory, Azure management experience
- Use of SharePoint online Management (sits, document libraries, permissions)
- Documentation (network infrastructure, Policies, Procedures, Audit)
- Corporate Imaging and patch management technologies
- MDM Solutions Management
- Company paid Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Company RRSP matched up to 3.5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Safety Shoes & glasses reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program (up to 20% off on Qnovum.ca)
- Opportunity to play a part in protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We thank you for your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Quantum offers a unique insight into the E-waste industry, with its fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
To learn more about us, visit: www.quantumlifecycle.com