Submit your resume
Full Job Description
- Provide general support to maintenance mechanics and electricians in maintaining plant equipment.
- Provide training to maintenance personnel to allow them to handle basic controls issues.
- Provide expertise in debugging equipment malfunctions to quickly resolve issues and reduce any possible downtime to a minimum.
- Electrical controls and network installations or repairs as necessary.
- Monitor operations to anticipate and prevent any possible production loss due to equipment failure
- Expected to respond to “Emergency” situations when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical technology, engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to maintain and debug control systems.
- Must be computer literate, capable of learning any Windows/Web based program.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision when required.
- Experience with both Allen Bradley ControlLogix and Siemens S7 PLC’s preferred.
- Experience with thermocouples, load cells, and other transducers.
- Experience using VFD controllers.
- Experience with laser level systems.
- Experience providing network support for SCADA, HMI’s, Ethernet and fiber optics.
- Experience using radio frequency remote controls, specifically for cranes.
- Experience in a maintenance role in a foundry/Heavy Industry type operation.
- Experience using RSView and MP2 systems software.
- Experience with mechanical repairs/diagnosis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $46.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)